Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yippeeeee

cybball

I finally did it. After waiting years and using the old Fred Bear Bruin (hand me down from my brother), I bought a Matthews Outback. I had it at the range on Saturday and it was awesome. I went from a 12 year old bow that shot 55lbs to an Outback. I'm not bragging. Just wanted to share with people that understand. My wife thinks I've lost my mind. She just doesn't understand. Yippeeeee!

Congrats Cybball, I know how you feel.I had been packing around an old PSE Dominator for about 10 years until I got a little excited and backed over it Nov. 15th! I picked up a new Switchback and couldn't put it down! Can't wait to get it set up and ready for long-beards! Good luck and I'll second your Yippppeeeeeeeee!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Thanks. I hadn't thought of running over my old bow with my truck. Wow, nice work. Kidding. I just can't believe the diffence in everything. Speed, weight of the bow, legnth of the bow, comfort of the grip, etc. My old bow "lobbed" arrows at deer. I killed over a dozen with it, but I rarely had pass through shots. This new bow seems like it would shoot through a telephone pole. Have fun with yours. My wife won't let me sleep with it under my pillow, but I plan on shooting it about every weekend until season.

Hey Cyball,
I am in the same boat. I have been shooting an old XI Impulse for years. I am finally getting a new bow. I can't wait till the 25th when I can pick it up.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Now I just need to get some carbons made and I'll be good to go. I like the arrow wraps put out by this site. I put on a TT drop away rest, so I'm going to do all white vanes. Should look cool. Should also make it easier to see my arrow flight against the brown background.

Top Bottom