Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Yote

SaskGuy

I seem to have yotes on almost every card so it is nothing new but I thought these photos were nice. Yote and magpie.
0096.jpg

There are 2 in this one.
2yotes.jpg

Them Magpies are cool looking birds. Whats the story on them?

I'm kind of a bird geek so I'll gladly answer. They're a scavenger mostly this time of yr. During spring, summer and fall they'll eat bugs, fruits, grains etc but this time of yr it's mostly "dead stuff". Ravens, magpies, Blue and Gray Jays fill that role in the ecosystem here. Of the 4, magpies are likely the most skittish.
0109.jpg

Cool pics.. everytime I hear magpie, I think of moonpies and my mouth starts watering... uh oh, I think I'm getting a case of tha4... must be that small town water again ;)

Your not the only one getting pictures of yotes this year. I think there is only one cam that I am not getting pictures of yotes on. That might be why we are not seeing as many fawns this year on that farm. Kind of eary every night when the whole valley, sum 1200 acres opens up with the yotes and it just echoes down through there. I am buying a caller and a new gun for this winter after the deer season!! Should be fun!!

Top Bottom