Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Your favorite Archery or hunting web site?

medicsnoke

I used to browse keystonecountrystore.com but it's down..........anyone got a good archery web pages with good prices and selection?

Here is my favorite site:
smile.gif

web page

At looks like a great site.Registered a few minutes ago.alot of good info on there for everybody.
grin.gif

Archery talk is great, you might also get a chance to talk to Rudd and tee-roy's great buddy Target Tony. His everlasting knowledge has helped tee-roy more than once
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Archery talk is great, you might also get a chance to talk to Rudd and tee-roy's great buddy Target Tony. His everlasting knowledge has helped tee-roy more than once
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You got me on that one.
newsaw.gif

sorry lxtraitor, i've never talked to him. YOU are the one who rides to shoots with him, sitting on his lap the whole way

[ QUOTE ]
sorry lxtraitor, i've never talked to him. YOU are the one who rides to shoots with him, sitting on his lap the whole way

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my, this may get interesting
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif

O.K. O.k. I let him ride to one shoot with me and decided that if I heard one more thing about tee-roy I would vomit. I just think that you are jealous he didn't let you go along with him.
grin.gif

dude, how do you expect to pass a drug test? evidently the hallucinations are taking control of your feeble little mind.

isn't that why you switched to hoyt, to be like your idol, tony?

Top Bottom