Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth archery sites question

Jethro

I just recently pucrchased a Genisis bow for my kids and was wondering what you guys and gals have had experience with or would suggest for a decent site for a youth archery set-up? This is a first for me setting up a youth bow and I'm not real familar with it.

I'm new to setting up my first youth bow too(hel_, any bow) and put one of the $25-$30 Cobra kid-sized sites on my daughter's banshee. There will probably be argument, but I think you'll be hard-pressed to find anything as bright for that money. Some might also argue a kid should only have one pin and that's valid, but you can just take the other 2 out if you're inclined to and put them back in when they've "grown into" the site. I just have the one pin set @ 10 yards and slid the other 2 clear to the bottom. When she gets more consistent, I'll set a 20.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm new to setting up my first youth bow too(hel_, any bow) and put one of the $25-$30 Cobra kid-sized sites on my daughter's banshee. There will probably be argument, but I think you'll be hard-pressed to find anything as bright for that money. Some might also argue a kid should only have one pin and that's valid, but you can just take the other 2 out if you're inclined to and put them back in when they've "grown into" the site. I just have the one pin set @ 10 yards and slid the other 2 clear to the bottom. When she gets more consistent, I'll set a 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed ^^^^^

Top Bottom