Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth Bow Question

HUSKERBUCK

PMA Member
This kind of goes along with JETHRO's question on a site for a youth bow. I need to get my son a better bow than what he has. He has a Golden Eagle Brave that goes to 15 pounds. He can draw it with ease. My problem is that I do not know what to move up to next. He is kind of a runt
grin.gif
so I need something that will go from say 20 pounds and up. I have thought about a Genesis. Is this the right way to go? In Nebraska you have to use a bow that is at least 40 pounds. If he don't start growing some that won't be a problem for a couple of years. I am just looking for something better for him to use in the meantime. He does not like to use he "kiddie" bow anymore but he wants to shoot with dad and his buddies. Like I said I thought about a Genesis but I also thought someone on here would know more than me and have some good advice.

I bought my girlfriend and nephew a bow earlier this month. I know Martin has a bow (Jaguar I believe) that goes from 25-40? and one that goes from 40-55lbs

bowtech rascal, i believe the lowest limbs are 20 pounds, and you can get heavier limbs as he progresses

Now why would he want to risk his child getting injured by shattering fiberglass limbs Teeroy?
grin.gif
Jeez!!
grin.gif

genesis only goes up to 20 pounds, they all make a good kids bow, just depends on how much you wanna spend and what you brand preference is. I do like the parker program, even though I'm a hoyt die hard.

Bought my 10 year old a Hoyt Rintech and it's been a great bow. It adjust up 4or 5 inches and has a broad poundage range. Looks just like the x-tech Hoyt line of bows but it is kinda pricey! Good Luck! !

Got the Parker BuckShot for my oldest son last year.

He loves it and it is a great beginner bow!!

Top Bottom