Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Youth bow

R

rescuebill

Hi folks. My son turns 6 March 26th and I wanted to get him a youth bow. Any ideas would be nice. He is among the biggest kids in his class and weighs about 50 lbs I spose.

I saw several but would like input. Is he too young to start? Or would this be a good age to start? Thank you.

I have my seven year old girl shooting a new mathews gensis.It is a great starting bow.It goes from 10 to 20 pounds. But the best thing is that there is no draw length.It wil fit up to 29 inch draw,so the kids can grow into it.Check one out at your nearest mathews dealer.

BugleMIn,
As the wise man once stated: "When I was 15 my dad was the dumbest person on the face of the earth. By the time I'd turned 25 I was surprised at how much the old man had learned!"
smile.gif

NWBuck

Thanks for the great input! That is just what this web site is for! Great source of info from guys who already have been through it. Thank you all!

Hey Mottspur, What did that Genesis run you, if you don't mind me asking? I thought they looked pretty good but i couldn't find a price anywhere. Thanks. Maggs.

Top Bottom