Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

z7

I don't have one, but will say this, as expensive as bows are and seeing how very little technology wise has changed I don't see any benefit in buying a new bow.

I can spend that money in better ways like food plots and additional stands, but it is your money and do what makes you happy!

I shoot a PSE '10 DreamSeason so I truly can't comment on the z7.

I have the first model z7 and my bro has the z7 extreme. I absolutely love mine hands down best bow I've shot, very smooth, fast quiet, and easy to shoot. My brothers extreme is even quieter than mine and has a shorter ATA. Mathews just released a new bow today too so the Z7's will probably get knocked down price wise in the next few months

I haven't shot a Z7, but I have a Switchback and an Outback and was thinking of trading both of them in for a Z7.. I wonder how much I could get on trade for the two.

hotshott2289 said:
I have the first model z7 and my bro has the z7 extreme. I absolutely love mine hands down best bow I've shot, very smooth, fast quiet, and easy to shoot. My brothers extreme is even quieter than mine and has a shorter ATA. Mathews just released a new bow today too so the Z7's will probably get knocked down price wise in the next few months

Absolutely! LOVE my Z7! Worth every penny.

I've liked every mathews I've ever had. I shoot an older Ross now but you can't go wrong. Make sure you shoot it first.

I haven't shot a Z7, but I have a Switchback and an Outback and was thinking of trading both of them in for a Z7.. I wonder how much I could get on trade for the two.
I don't think I would trade that Switchback....best bow they ever made IMO

Couple of my buds shoot Z7's and love them. I was always envious because I have a 31" draw and they didn't fit me, that is until the Z9 came out this year, up to 32" draw and I love it!

I shoot a z7 and love it but I also went from a thirteen year old Martin to a z7 big difference.

Went from a Mathews legacy to a Z7 this past spring. Loved my legacy, thats why I held onto it for so long. Z7 was a very nice upgrade for me. So quiet and fast.

I been really thinking investing in a new z7. In u Guy opinions is it really worth the money?

If you're looking at buying a new rig, go out and shoot everything on the market.
Then buy the one that you like the most.
Any pro shop will tell you this.
There are so many bows on the market today, with almost the exact same specs.
Shoot.......form your own opinion......then buy.

I've had a chance to shoot about everything on the market. Truth be told, about everyone makes a darn nice bow anymore. I just happened to like the way the Z7 was comfortable to me so that's what I went with(it also helps that I got a hell of a deal on it). I echo what others have said and shoot everything you can and then make a decision.

Top Bottom