Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

zone 2 or 10 hunting?

10 flat out sucks as far as available public. Zone 2 is pretty good though. Hunted a lot of it. If you don't mind walking a mile or if you have a jon boat you can get into some pretty good stuff.

No offense, and don't mean to come across as being a prick. But if you are going to be spending your money on a tag and travel costs, wouldn't you want to do some research for yourself to pick out the area you want to hunt? A quick search on the web will you show you available public places.

Just intrested in some first hand experience with the land its all foreign to me. Just looking for help from locals on public land expereinces. Thanks

And I'm completely all for that, but I guess what I am tryin to get at is don't expect the hot spots to be spoonfed to you, because with the increase of land being leased and bought by hunters for the sole purpose of hunting, many people are going to be tight lipped when it comes to their current hot spots. We had land that was close to home that we used to hunt often, shoot one good buck off of it and now we no longer have access to it. Makes a guy hold his cards pretty close to his chest.

Top Bottom