Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Zone 4 Public Land Hunt

BKS

I'm new to this site and really don't know how it works here, but I'd like some suggestions if any of you guys have some. I live in CO and I drew a Zone 4 tag so I'm planning to hunt the first 10 days of November. I want to go public and have a few areas in mind (Sand Creek, 3 Mile Lake, Adair, Dekalb) but I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. Would any of you guys have experiences in Zone 4 on public ground you'd like to share. Thanks!

I can help you on a couple areas in the bedford area. There is some north of the lake of three fires that is pretty good plus there is a big tract of public north of delphos. There is another a small county spot by Redding that is very good as well.

Sandcreek and Dekalb are great areas. Be prepaired to go in deep to get away from other hunters. Sandcreek is full of deep ravines,so be prepaired for a work out. Also the areas that Blue Ribbon offered have good hunting. Pick up a Iowa Sportsmans Atlas online,it will give you more info about the area.

Top Bottom