New Profile Posts

1. Jbohn
    Jbohn habitat24
    I would burn your stand , spray with 1 oz oust per acre or generic SFM75 or you could burn let cool season's come to life and hit it with Panoramic at 6 oz an acre. This issue with oust is it will kill everything but natives that are established so any new seed on the ground l be killed.. Hit me up if you have questions
  2. madplotter
    madplotter Close
    Hey Close! I live a ways away but would be interested in communicating and maybe sharing some experiences. I live between eddyville and albia. My phone number 641-799-3644. text me any time.
  3. Deer&Ducks
    Deer&Ducks Non-typ.
    I've been hunting Page County the last 6 years and would possibly be interested in your farm. I can be reached at russpowers@hotmail.com if you'd like to discuss further with a location and price. Thanks.
  4. marionslayer
    marionslayer Non-typ.
    Please write me at ajaya@jonesdairyfarm.com if you have information on your farm
  5. marionslayer
    marionslayer 4DABUCKS
    Writing you about the 80 acres you mentioned on my post. Please email me at ajaya@jonesdairyfarm.com with all the information on it
  6. marionslayer
    marionslayer Non-typ.
    You responded to my comment about as far sw as page county. I would look at it. What do you have to offer?
  7. Wapsi Tree
    Wapsi Tree
    I'm too poor to pay attention!
  8. 5465
    5465 Ishi
    Hello there Ishi, i was wondering if you were a taxidermist? And if so, would you allow me to pick your brain about a very special Mount that i have an incredible amount of history with
    1. Ishi
      Ishi
      I will send you a PM with my cell #. I would be glad to give advice.
      Dec 4, 2016
  9. tracer
    tracer
    It's meet monster whitetail time !
  10. sooner308
    sooner308
    Any thoughts on what can be done to get deer to find brassica food plot?
  11. Sligh1
    Sligh1 bkcrrtnps
    Hey, shoot me email, I can't find yours. I'll send you prepaid label for shipping coat. thx a lot.
  12. Kelly Mudge
  13. Kelly Mudge
  14. Cooter
  15. Jbohn
    Jbohn
    Go BIg or Go Home !
  16. Razorback
    Razorback Grawler
    Hi, please let me know if sticks remain available seperately. I'd like to have them, especially if we might meet or if you would travel through Iowa City area. Thanks! John 319-359-0722
  17. Jbohn
    Jbohn ShedderKG
    Hey Kenny, Do you have a hook up on Reconyx Cameras, Hope season was good fur ya..

Thanks , John
  18. petey33
    petey33 bpbowhunter
    Good work Brandon! This is Andy from Clayton Ridge.
  19. tfincher
    tfincher mattbrown1022
    Wappello county
  20. risto2351
    risto2351 MNbuckhunter
    Hey buddy I seen you sent a PM but my mail box was full. I deleted a lot so can get them now. Can you please resend it?