New Profile Posts

1. rackhunter
    rackhunter chipterp
    Hi there,

I read your spring time project acc nd it sounds like uou might be selling some land?
    Can you tell me how many a res as nd where if your looking to sell .

Thanks
  2. Hardwood11
    Hardwood11
    MN-Iowa 700+
  3. Hardwood11
  4. smithhunter1975
    smithhunter1975 XbowSteve
    Hi steve. Saw your thread on crossbow. I have a barnett ghost 375 that i would sell. It is probably a higher end model than you are looking for. I have owned it for two years but only used it one season. It is a tack driver and shoots very fast. I have extra bolts for it, original box, and i have a hard case for it. I would need to look up what i paid and will work with you on price
  5. valtari
    valtari
    Available
  6. JOSHBRNDT
    JOSHBRNDT deep woods goat hunter
    Hey bud hope you are having a great season. I don't post pictures of the deer we kill, unless its my wife's. I wanted to say thanks for all the help and if you wanted to give me your phone number I would txt you a picture of the buck my daughter shot during early muzzleloader season. Its a slammer and her first deer.
  7. Jdubs
    Jdubs Hardwood11
    Saw your page. I also added 80 acres July of 2019. Can’t have too much land. Lol
    1. Hardwood11 likes this.
  8. mzldr4life
    mzldr4life cfalck
    I’ll buy the knight muzzleloader. You can call me or text at 515-509-3011. I have cash and am flexible to meet this week.
  9. NDAR15MAN
    NDAR15MAN rutnstrut
    I see you have a 11-87 deer slug gun for sale. I am interested. I live in muscatine iowa questions ....
    1.... is this a full rifled barrel ? No choke plug ?
    2....is this gun a 2 3/4 and a 3 inch gun ?
    3....does it come with a bird hunting barrel ?
    I am going to Des Moines tomArrow saturday 11/30 maybe we could meet up along the way. My number is 701 -412-1395
  10. Copenhagen Tob
    Copenhagen Tob MuddyHntr
    please give me a call on those cameras, thanks Tob 563 5431500
  11. bigmac
    bigmac
    Retired and ready to go hunt'in and fish'in.
  12. cvadave
    cvadave cornfedkiller
    Wondering if you were on Hanks SML board talking about buying a Scout and having it converted.
  13. Jdubs
    Jdubs IowaBowHunter1983
    I assume you like your Radix. What do you like most and least if I can ask
  14. smithhunter1975
    smithhunter1975
    Gun includes about $70 in rings/bases, looking for $500. I may have some hornady slugs that i will throw in for $5/box, less than 1/2 price
  15. shedfreak15
    shedfreak15 smithhunter1975
    Id be interested in ur savage 220 20 gauge
  16. Matthew Sanderson
    Matthew Sanderson
    Have some sheds and few small racks for sale southeast iowa
  17. madplotter
    madplotter Arrowsmith1
    Great looking build. How many acres did you end up with? My folks were considering this same thing. They did not want to spend over $120k. Do you think they could get something built like this for that price?
  18. Tim Henrich
    Tim Henrich
    Always thinking whitetails!
  19. ConjureLand1
    ConjureLand1
    Co-Owner of Conjure Land & Wildlife Management. We can help you with QDMA on your property. www.conjureland.com
  20. ConjureLand1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice