Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How To Make Your Own Album And Post Pictures

Iowabowtech

Steps 1 and 2

picture.php

Step 3 - Add album, name it what you want and choose to make it public or private

picture.php

Step 4

picture.php

Step 5

picture.php

Step 6 - On your PC, find the pic to upload and double click it

picture.php

Step 7

picture.php

Step 8

picture.php

Step 9

picture.php

Step 10

picture.php

Step 11

picture.php

Step 12

picture.php

Seems like questions come up fairly regularly about posting pics. The process has changed since the site upgrade and there is more than one way to do it. This is the method I use most often. Hope it helps those who are new to the process.

Last edited:
You get a cookie for that! Thanks!

I'd sticky this thread but can't figure it out... dangit.

Last edited:
How do you upload a picture to IW for posting in a PMA thread yet you don't want anybody else to be able to view it in the gallery?

How do you upload a picture to IW for posting in a PMA thread yet you don't want anybody else to be able to view it in the gallery?

Before the most recent upgrade you could make private albums and no one but Admins/Mods could see the pics, I don't know if that's a possibility anymore.

Thread STUCK. Great post Iowabowtech, thanks for taking the time.

Thank you Jeff for putting this together - great tutorial :way:

There are two methods for uploading pictures to the site - the method above is utilizing your photo albums in your personal control panel, which is really cool stuff. It has a social network look and feel.

Albums can be private but "friends" have the ability to see the images if they are made "private". "Friends" can be established through the [Contacts & Friends] link on the control panel. Also pictures can be shared privately within social groups.

One other method to upload pictures to the site is via the IW Gallery, which does have a PMA only gallery. Loading images is very similar and posting them to a thread is identical to example above :way:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I am a new poster, but have been following the site for a while. How many people have questions about posting videos or sites to upload video's? Seems like most people are getting in the stand with thier friends and family to video hunts?

Thanks

thanks guys i am going to try this got the upload part down its the part of showing them in a post that gets me wanted to show of some of my little deer

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
I started out as a lurker a quickly found IowaWhitetail.com to be the best site on the web, and I live on the east coast. They are the most knowledgeable group of folks on the web, do your self a favor become a PMA. The PMA will enter you in the big buck contest and give you access to the PMA harvest forum and the PMA conference as well as the legend forum, they harvest some of the biggest bucks in the world.
:drink2::drink2::drink2:

------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
really love this. hope it helps me from goofin. been trying and ill get it right but im sure from time to time ill still goof. thanks for the post. i know i need it. lol

How bout posting pictures via the iPad app? It is primarily what I use. I know I have done this before. How do I get my pictures posted when they are only iPad or loaded into my profile already?

Thank you very much for posting this!! I have tried several times to load pictures previously, and had zero success. Finally got a few on from last shed season. Thanks again.

Top Bottom