Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tresspaser

That is awesome!!!! Hope they hit the sucker HARD! This is one of those times when the good guys win, unfortunately that's not the case most of the time. Be sure to let us know what happens.

So im just curious...when you met him on the road...he was just walking along and looked identical to what he does in your trail pic?...no orange....gun on his chest..the whole works?

So im just curious...when you met him on the road...he was just walking along and looked identical to what he does in your trail pic?...no orange....gun on his chest..the whole works?

Yep...he wasn't really walking, just kind of standing there "kicking the snow" waiting for me to drive by and looked exactly like he does in that pic. I was baffled at the time but there was no vehicle, no nothing? I think someone dropped him off to walk through but who knows?

I blew up the pic...that's a 460XRV Magnum S&W he's packin'''

You're lucky he didn't see or take your cam. Ever wonder where all your shed horns go each year? I doubt he was deer hunting with a pistol.

My wife found some ideas for new trespassing signs...;)

1. "Trespassing will not be tolerated, violators will be shot on sight, survivors will be shot again"

2. "If you can read this, you are trespassing and in range"

3. "If you've ever wondered about whether or not there is an afterlife for trespassers, your about to find out"

4. "Posted: No Hunting, No Fishing, No Nothing, Go home"

5. "No Trespassing, unless you can run at least 1750 feet/second."

6. "Prayer is the best way to meet the Lord, Trespassing is faster"

7. "Caution, Property is riddled with Bear traps, enter at own risk"

8. "Forget about the dog, beware of owner" with a picture of a rifle of course.

9. "If you can read this your trespassing, blink twice if you would like flowers on your grave."

Just got off the phone with my CO...he is meeting me over there at noon and I'll give him the pics and as long as it's clear he has a gun then there is more then one violation.

Lot of people know this guy....really a shame but this is not "accidental".

Had a ladder stand stolen shortly before this incident too....:(

I'll keep everyone posted and I hope it's a lesson to those considering doing some "violating"...;)

I could understand and forgive if it was an accident, but it sure doesn't look like one to me, even before this post.

Dang, That is a heck of a gun for him to lose. I would offer him a trade... Prosecution or a gun.

Prayer is the best way to meet the Lord, Trespassing is faster"

Love that one... another "I can see you thru my scope"

I'll have to dig it up, but a buddy sent me a picture of a sign that read "My German Shepherd can make it to the fence in 2.9 seconds. Can you?" Having two GSDs that are VERY protective of what's theirs, I LOVE that sign and wish I could find a copy. That would be my other suggestion for a sign.

Good job Paul.

Every little bit helps.

This would be BIG if he gets what he deserves and the message gets out these clowns r not gonna get away with this. Word of caution will circulate with these idiots that dbltree has cameras and doesn't tolerate this. That good word will spread. Word has gotten around my place with how much surveillance I have- there's just no option but to fight for what's right, take action and prevention. Dbltree is doing the right thing and so lucky to have that cam there. My place is even more off the top BUT it works and they go to 1 of 20 other farms in area they think they can get away with it.

From what I hear- dbltree has this guy locked up in his cellar and is going to enact forced labor on him for 2 years. Dbltrees work will be entirely done by a chain gang he's captured on his place. Good job!

Last edited:
Congrats on your harvest of catching Mr. Trespasser. That is almost as satisfying as putting a big buck down. We have a fella in our neighborhood that has his dad drop him off and he walks for a few miles across everyones ground without permission then has his dad pick him up somewhere with a phone call a few hours later. We are all waiting to catch him.

Top Bottom