Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh wow. Good times......and Dannyboy, now may be a good time to change your username. Are you and MR 250 still good buddies. It was nice of you to stand up for him though, he seemed like a great guy. ;) I don't think he ever liked me?

Would someone PLEASE do me a big favor and save me 30 minutes by summarizing what all this was all about :D

Moosehunter, you're a talented guy who is like a poet with the words that flow, how bout you give it a shot?!?!?

Would someone PLEASE do me a big favor and save me 30 minutes by summarizing what all this was all about :D

How's this......................A guy goes on and on for several years about how great he is. Good members leave the site before he is finally given the boot. The end.

Last edited:
Years and years... I thought it was maybe a year. Seemed like years and years though.

He was definitely a chest pumper but he was also one heck of a hunter an fisherman. Too bad.

Thomas, if I recall you two have went fishing together before. Is your buddy coming with you to the classic this year?

Hahahahahahahahahaha, oh wow. Good times......and Dannyboy, now may be a good time to change your username. Are you and MR 250 still good buddies. It was nice of you to stand up for him though, he seemed like a great guy. ;) I don't think he ever liked me?

LOL!! Admittedly we were pretty cool at the time. It's been awhile since we've spoken, though... Guess I should thank my lucky stars that I'm still here! Although, I guess I did get the boot once, in a way. Or rather, my alter ego clone did. Dwilk too, as I recall...

Chris, he was your biggest fan! Maybe not, but he sure liked your tcps!! :drink2:

That deer was not killed. I didn't ever think I'd say this but to end this discussion, I will.

I AM THOR. Yep! Its true! Yours truly, just posing as one of those human bipdes called "hunters". I am not dead, in fact and I just moved to Lower Uzbekistan because everyone in Des Moines figured out where I lived.

Sorry guys...couldn't resist...lol...after reading this thread, I went cross-eyed, mouth dropped open, hair stood up and my head spun off....

Plus 1.

That clown ruined this place for a lot of people and I didn't believe a 1/4 of the BS he posted. I do love that he was finally busted by the DNR though for at least one thing.

The bust wasn't big enough.

Heck of a fisherman,yes... but a straight-up poacher, and habitual liar.

Careful guys he is still watching us.
sSc_hiding.gif

And loving that he still afects this sight.

Top Bottom