Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines New World Record

Wow Shovebuck. You lock up the Boone County Trespasser post. But you are probably chuckling at this one. What good moderators this website has! Only difference is with the Boone county tresspasser who was wrongfully accused by your members, he is here to read it. With Typical 250, you are talking crap behind his back. Good work boys!

OK folks............a reminder in in order.........
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Discussions involving whitetail hunting and tactics strongly recommended

I may not be the moderator of this forum but I can shut this thread down if need be. Keep it civil or that could very well happen! Enough is enough!

Except for this thread, since he isn't here to read it! lol

If it had been up to me, this thread would of been deleted for good a couple weeks into it originally. Right along with 250 and his loyal followers. Unfortunately, it was beyond my ability then. Your loyalty to him and my dislike of him have never been a secret. Say hello to him for me the next time you see him.

you know, I been reading through all these posts. Im really considering become a PMA member now just so I can have other threads to read from the PMA forum.

you know, I been reading through all these posts. Im really considering become a PMA member now just so I can have other threads to read from the PMA forum.

well worth the investment! You'll love it..... there is some real classic stuff in there!
:way:

fine Nanny.... I could't stay away for a week... YOU WIN!!!!!!

but I think I'm gonna have you banned for being a total turd..... and since you kill shed bucks, and all the other reasons you are such a LOOSER!!!!!!!

:D

I love ya baby

fine Nanny.... I could't stay away for a week... YOU WIN!!!!!!

but I think I'm gonna have you banned for being a total turd..... and since you kill shed bucks, and all the other reasons you are such a LOOSER!!!!!!!

:D

I love ya baby

Your jealousy of my shed buck killing is getting alittle out of control.

They taste spectacular.

$ you go from being all wound up to runnin off to mambypamby land. Did you find some self confidence during your 24 hour absence?

$ you go from being all wound up to runnin off to mambypamby land. Did you find some self confidence during your 24 hour absence?

Didn't you read in another thread he's lost 30+ pounds? My bet is he found a pizza ranch buffet and is now cheese drunk. :D

If it had been up to me, this thread would of been deleted for good a couple weeks into it originally. Right along with 250 and his loyal followers. Unfortunately, it was beyond my ability then. Your loyalty to him and my dislike of him have never been a secret. Say hello to him for me the next time you see him.

And just one more reason I would love to meet and shake your hand Jay. :way:

The bust wasn't big enough.

Heck of a fisherman,yes... but a straight-up poacher, and habitual liar.

I thaught you were his shed poaching partner?:confused: werent you the one not but a year ago trying to talk him up on this site saying he had found like a thousand sheds by Jan 15th?

Im to lazy to go back and find the posts so I could be wrong, if so sorry.

And as far as fishing goes.... it doesnt take a professional to catch a walleye below the spillway at sailorville.

Wow Shovebuck. You lock up the Boone County Trespasser post. But you are probably chuckling at this one. What good moderators this website has! Only difference is with the Boone county tresspasser who was wrongfully accused by your members, he is here to read it. With Typical 250, you are talking crap behind his back. Good work boys!

Oh Sofa... were not talking behind his back, you and I both no he is reading all of this and problably loving it knowing his name keeps coming back up after so long, Its what feeds his ego. Im sure hes talking all about it on his My space page or whatever it is he started for his own site. Id take alook but you can only get in if you register, Its funny though on his home page there he is posing with a buck I shot years ago.

Top Bottom