Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chew lid artwork

muddy

All in one post plus a couple new ones at the bottom. Prices are around $115 for MOST of them last time I checked. The guy who makes them lost his mom right around Christmas so I'm not sure on availability of them all, but if your'e interested send me a PM and I will get back to you.

turkey
WT5.jpg

mallard
Mallard2.jpg

misc duck
duck.jpg

pheasant
4.jpg

musky
Muskie.jpg

walleye
CopeWalleye1.jpg

Walleye.jpg

smallie
CopeSmallie1.jpg

largemouth
Largemouth.jpg

crappie
Crappie.jpg

striper
Striper.jpg

trouts
Trout2.jpg

trout.jpg

bowfin/dogfish
dogfish-1.jpg

flathead cat
flat.jpg

channel cat
ChannelCat.jpg

blue sucker
BlueSucker.jpg

shovelnose sturgeon
Sturgeon.jpg

IMG_4289.jpg

paddlefish
IMG_4291.jpg

I definitely want one if he can make me a gar.:way:

If I don't send you a PM within a week about prices send me one. I called him tonight and it may take a little time to get back to ya. FYI they've been running about $15 to ship but thus far it's worked out just fine for all the ones he's mailed out.

A gar. I may snag it and have him make you another one. :way:

That dude has some skills.

Crazy to think of all the dip it took to make even one of those.

I really like the turkey and the flathead.

Muddy,

Do you know if he makes anything deer related?

He tried to and it looked not so great. He also said he would rather do the fish for the most part as they're easier and he enjoys them more. Tends to not waste as many lids.

If I don't send you a PM within a week about prices send me one. I called him tonight and it may take a little time to get back to ya. FYI they've been running about $15 to ship but thus far it's worked out just fine for all the ones he's mailed out.

A gar. I may snag it and have him make you another one. :way:

Sounds good. I will send you a PM now with all my contact info. If the guy wants to get flooded with business, let me know. I guarantee if I posted these pics on a couple bowfishing forums I frequent the requests would pile up fast.

Unfortunatley I can not see the pics due to my job blocking whatever host Muddy used. What kind of chew lids does he use?? I have over 1,000 copenhagen long cut lids. Wonder if he needs any.

Top Bottom