Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree stand safety harness FREE

I have 20+ safety harnesses that came with tree stands that I have accumulated and would be happy to give to anybody who needs one. Local pickup in Council Bluffs area or I will even ship to you for free if you will wear it and potentially avoid an accident.

I always wear a harness and want everyone else to get into the practice of wearing one also. PM me for pickup details or shipping address.

This is a great gesture. Having one of these is still better than not having one at all.

I wore the one my lone wolf treestand came with for years. After I sold that stand to use my hang on more, I ended up having to buy a harness.

Hope you get lots of takers. I don't like hearing of hunters falling from stands due to not having a safety harness.

I live in Council Bluffs and i would really appreciate 1 or 2 of those. The one i have now is junk and unsafe. Give me a call at 712-251-4438

This is a great gesture. Having one of these is still better than not having one at all.

Hope you get lots of takers. I don't like hearing of hunters falling from stands due to not having a safety harness.

I couldn't agree more. I practiced with the one my old Gorilla stand came with and quickly learned that I didn't like it. I bought a new one that was way better, but the bottom line is that one of the free ones that comes with your stand is FAR better than not having one. Too many statistics can be prevented.

I too have a bunch.. Sacraficed one to make backpack carrying straps for a treestand. Seems to be a good way to get some use out of them..

That is true, I just heard this morning a 38 yr old hunter from Vinton fell 17 ft to his death this weekend. Wear a harness everyone, any kind.

I heard the same thing.
I think that's pretty stand up of you guys to hand out harnesses like that. Salute
:way:

I picked up 2 of these harnesses. Way better than what i had. Safety is a huge issue as we all know. I hunted with one this last weekend and just the peace of mind knowing that I was in a much better harness was worth it all. A harness that takes a little time to get into and be safe is better that no harness at all.

I got a couple harnesses from bulldogger today. Just wanted to say thank you! There aren't very many people that will help someone for nothing! Thanks bulldogger !

X2. Bulldogger, I was supposed to give you heck about your ability to hit anything smaller than a barn. From your barber friend. Thanks for the harnesses.

I had a ton of these as well and donated them to a local 4H youth group. If you are looking for ideas on how to get rid of them I would look at youth organizations and get them in the habit of wearing a harness. Just an idea for ya if you have extras.

I think I have 4 brand new ones in my garage, all from stands I bought this year. Pm me your name and address and ill ship them out USPS for free.

I have several available as well... PM if in need!

Been on several rescues for fallen hunters. Wear 'em, its never pleasant!

All harnesses should be brought to a hunter safety course or everyone should bring them to the Iowa Deer Classic and leave them at a booth to be given away.

I'm am in need of a harness times are to tough right now can't afford one. My address is 223 League Line Rd. Smithville, Texas 78957 it would be greatly appreciated an put to use Thank you an Happy Hunting.

Top Bottom