Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

FS: Norinco SKS SOLD

blake

Life Member
picture.php

For sale: Norinco SKS 7.62x39, tricked out after market stock, NC Star scope, 20 round magazine, flash suppressor. Very nice clean firearm! $500. Located in Clarinda, Iowa. Email blakeswia@gmail.com or call 712-542-7779.<O:p</O:p

Last edited:
Seriously, no one wants this rifle?

If you plan on every getting a rifle of this type you had better get one now.

If Mr. Obama gets his way they will not allow this type of weapon to be sold or transferred in the very near future.

Last edited:
It's a nice rifle, hope someone picks it up. But it's not an assault rifle. An assault rifle is a select fire weapon, and your rifle is semi-auto only. Good luck on the sale, but I'm trying to make sure everyone uses the correct verbage so we don't get caught in bad situations saying things we shouldnt.

It's a nice rifle, hope someone picks it up. But it's not an assault rifle. An assault rifle is a select fire weapon, and your rifle is semi-auto only. Good luck on the sale, but I'm trying to make sure everyone uses the correct verbage so we don't get caught in bad situations saying things we shouldnt.

You are correct, thanks for the reminder, I changed the post. :way:

That is a darn good buy. I have almost the same thing - got 3 wks ago- and I paid more than that 4 It.

Do some research and see what that rifle cost before all these shootings happened I no guys are wantin to make a buck but the way people are marking things up is ridiculous

Called a sellers market. People are willing to pay so why not. You saying if you had that gun you would sell it for what it went for three years ago? I don't think so.........

I have a friend that buys guns as investments.... looks like its paying off. :way:

Mobil Cooter using IW

Do some research and see what that rifle cost before all these shootings happened I no guys are wantin to make a buck but the way people are marking things up is ridiculous

You are mis-directing your frustrations & anger... You should not be angry at the seller - you should be angry at the Democrat politicians for driving up the prices because of their desire to take them from you with their power. They are responsible for these price increases.

ecavin said:
They will never take our guns.
Really??? I bet they said the same in a few other countries.

[quote="ecavin]And no I would not jack the prices of my guns up good for the ppl that are[/QUOTE]

B.S. So if you had a car that was all of a sudden desirable and there were people willing to pay more for it you wouldn't ask more for it? What makes a gun any different? Get a clue sounds like you want to buy guns but are mad cause people want more for them.

-}}}---------->

Really??? I bet they said the same in a few other countries.

[quote="ecavin]And no I would not jack the prices of my guns up good for the ppl that are

B.S. So if you had a car that was all of a sudden desirable and there were people willing to pay more for it you wouldn't ask more for it? What makes a gun any different? Get a clue sounds like you want to buy guns but are mad cause people want more for them.

-}}}---------->[/QUOTE]

Skunk river arms hasn't raised there prices thru all this stuff that's happened and my hats off to him we need more true guys like him!

Skunk river arms hasn't raised there prices thru all this stuff that's happened and my hats off to him we need more true guys like him!

I went to his website after your rave review and was disappointed, figured he would at least keep stuff at 1980s prices because why should I pay 2013 prices when I wanted the guns in the 1980s but couldn't legally buy it yet?

BTW- is Blake's gun "jacked up" in price?!?!?! I also bought an SKS about 20 years ago (yes, 20 years ago!!! I was 14 & dad got one at gun show) that was in nice shape for I think - $250????? I am pretty close as most remember huge $ like that when they are young & don't have a nickel. Then, 20 years ago, if I added what Blake had- a scope, new stock, rings/mounts, muzzle flash suppressor- wouldn't all that add up to, I dunno- $200-$300???? That's putting it at 20 year old prices AROUND what he's selling for now. I could be mistaken as I'm not a gun expert BUT am I somewhat close here?!?!?!? I seriously couldn't imagine that set-up being too much cheaper 4 months ago, 4 years ago or even 20 years ago BUT maybe I'm wrong??? (and I do remember the JUNK SKS's at gun shows going for like $150 but they were crap- I still remember that from 20 years ago!!!). Just wondering, seriously. I think that looks like a great deal. Less than I got my set up for recently!

Seems like a good price, but I don't know anything about gun prices. People buy non working guns for as much money, so really, there is no right answer, it is all about what the person buying thinks it is worth, that's capitalism in a nutshell, look how land prices are, give me a time machine.

Its time to take your rant somewhere else. Blake's price on that SKS is not unreasonable at all. Its not an original, standard wooden stock, open sight, 8-round SKS. Its been modified with a better stock, has the capability of shooting 20-rd magazines, and has a scope. I have a standard Norinco SKS, I know how much it cost all those years ago (when Skip was in diapers :D) and I'd say Blake's price is a pretty fair price. As long as I've known Blake on here, he has NEVER been unfair or unjust. To say he is being unfair or unjust is about as disrespectful as can be to a man who has sacrificed so much. So what if its a little more than what you think it should be. Blake, of all people, has earned the right to sell that rifle for what he thinks the fair market value is today; not yesterday or any other period in history. Blake has shed blood and caused blood shed in the name of our constitution and every amendment associated with it. I know very few people who are even worthy of carrying his gun case for him and he's earned the right to have it carried by thousands. Please take your rant and whatever injustice you think is being committed somewhere else.

Blake, I hope you sell that rifle for every bit of what it's worth and that's a fair price as far as I'm concerned. Good luck, buddy! :way:

Top Bottom