Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

AR 15 at scheels

And the Oracles were selling for about $700 6 months ago

And the Oracles were selling for about $1,700 and more in January and late December (if you could find one). Hopefully the supply has caught up with the demand, but I doubt it has, and doubt these guns will be on the shelf long at that price.

Not to knock Scheels but they don't always have the best prices on firearms. Look before you buy.
They were/are selling a Beretta PX4 Storm for 1000.00. That's a $650 dollar gun at best. After I got my '06 in trade, I called them to see what they wanted for one: 400 hundred bucks. Bass Pro: 320 for the exact same gun. Don't get me wrong because I much prefer the experience of shopping there to other gun dealers, its just that their prices are high.

I've bought over 10 guns from scheels in Omaha. Nobody beats their prices around there. Cabelas, bass pro, or guns unlimited. You occasionally can find a gun on sale at the other stores but the everyday priced guns are very competitive.

I've bought over 10 guns from scheels in Omaha. Nobody beats their prices around there. Cabelas, bass pro, or guns unlimited. You occasionally can find a gun on sale at the other stores but the everyday priced guns are very competitive.

Sorry. Should have specified the Scheels at Jordan Creek Mall in West Des Moines

Not to knock Scheels but they don't always have the best prices on firearms. Look before you buy.
They were/are selling a Beretta PX4 Storm for 1000.00. That's a $650 dollar gun at best.

My new in box Beratta PX4 Storm with 3-17 round magazines cost me $566.and change at a gun show in Red Oak Iowa two weeks ago.

Really nice handgun and shoots where you are aiming. :way:

I've not had a bad dealing with Scheel's yet on guns. I actually found the opposite as some with them being less than Bass Pro. I feel Bass Pro is more of a fishing store, so I buy my fishing stuff there. Hunting I choose Scheels or Cabelas.

$1000 on a Oracle in today's climate is not bad. Likely DPMS raised prices due to demand.

I heard that they are setting AR's out in the doorway, no more waiting lists. First come first serve. Also heard Cabelas and possibly Bass pro might be doing the same.

During the uproar in Jan. a customer of mine went to Cabelas on a sat. morning, got number 33 and they were on 30 in gun dept. His number was called and he went to the counter and asked for a dpms w/ orrical barrel. The gal said let me check. she soon came from the back with a DPMS box. He asked how much. $680. She asked if he needed anything else. He said how bout a Bushmaster with blahblahblah. she went in back and came out with one of those also. He got that one for $720! She told him those were the last 2 they had in stock. The secret he told me was if ya just go up and ask if they have any AR's they will tell ya no. but if ya give a description of a specific one they'll help you out.

I've been finding more and more AR's in stock now. If you search and be dilligent you will find one fairly easily. I've had the opportunity to purchase about 4 bushmasters for reasonable (prefreakout) prices in the last week.

Top Bottom