Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

For Sale

Fishbonker

Life Member
I have recently found myself on the rocky shores of some hard financial times. As such I need to sell off a few things. I’m offering for sale my used diaphragm turkey calls.

These calls are all in great shape. Stored in the fridge after use per manufacturer instructions. I haven’t personally called in any turkeys with these calls but it isn’t for lack of trying. I’m sure with a new owner they will sing like a hen turkey in heat. Some have been trimmed to fit my palate; hopefully they will fit yours too.

If you would like me to demonstrate the sounds these turkey getters make I will gladly demonstrates all the vocalizations I know. Give me a call at 1-IVE-GOT-SPIT and I’ll pop one in for ya and give it a go.

IMG_0044.jpg
<O:p></O:p>

<O:p</O:p

Cat hair included.

I was going to donate these to the PMA turkey contest but I need the money. I need to quit splittin tens against a ten.

The price is negotialble but the buyer of thses used calls will for sure pay for shipping and the costs of any diseases they catch from their use.

Next up will be my used grunt tube.<O:p</O:p

You better keep them Bonker, you're gonna be in a blind alone this year and you will need to make some noise of some kind, besides flatulence.

Prolly the only pussy he's had near his mouth in years :grin:

And now that response is deleted....................... :D

Top Bottom