Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tonight's Auction Location

Lets get bidding on this Larry Zach stuff I don't want to have to buy 2!!!! Great cause and great merchandise. Open up those wallets

Kent you can even throw in the one I planted in your yard!!! We miss you bud!

Will never forget the red "Gottcha" on the bottom of that antler...I went from a kid finding an Easter Egg to a kid with a rotten broken egg in his hand. You got me good Travis! Ha fun times...

Well I hope I am just missing something. Are just a few of the item currently offered with more being added over time. I am looking to bid things up. :)

Thanks Adamo. I an an instant gratification kind guy I guess. I thought I had read that but then the format changed and I guess I thought I would see everything at once. bid bid bid bid!

It might be too late to change anything, but I would suggest one more little change to the auction format, if possible.

Allow the current high bidder to also enter say 60 characters worth of "smack talk" to the fellow bidders. I think this feature may well spur some runaway bidding between some of the feistier IW members. :D Nothing like a good sand fight to go along with some bidding action!

I'd say this is a true win-win, more proceeds to Paul and potentially some darn good entertainment for the rest of us. :D Can you imagine an insult laden bidding war between Bonker, and well, actually just about anybody? :D

Does the five day hunt in Illinois have to be used this season? It doesn't say unless I missed it. I emailed the seller but he hasn't got back to me.

:D Can you imagine an insult laden bidding war between Bonker, and well, actually just about anybody? :D

No, wait, what? I'm not the insulting type. Well, OK, maybe I am you bunch of tight-wadded six toed humus eating.......bidders.

Ever smelt moth balls? How did you get his legs apart? I've heard that muddy's wallet smells like moth balls, but only muddy knows for sure.

Just a note about my auction item of "Pick of the Shed".....I'm a very busy guy these days with driving 100 miles each way to work and a senior in high school playing sports and a junior at U of Iowa taking finals right now. I have not spent much time on IW because of this, but when I heard about Paul I knew I wanted to help. You can come to my home and I will measure sheds to your delight...some like typicals and some just like unique junk. Nothing is over 90 inches that I did not have mounted on a cape. I'm sorry I didn't just take a picture of one shed and auction it but I thought this would be fun and benefit Paul and his family. I am not for selling antlers and many mean so much to me. The only time I sold any antlers was when I needed to put braces on my daughters teeth. This is a one time pick to benefit Paul.....a man's life is more precious than a big chunk of antler. You will leave happy if you love antlers like I do. Kent

If anyone wants some pics e-mailed to them please let me know. I think the lack of bids are people that don't know what I have. That is the only reason I bid on my own item...I won't let the pick go for that...I would rather buy it back and keep it. Money goes to a good cause anyway. If you need specifics...let me know.

Top Bottom