Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Auction items for Dbltree

New genuine Badger fur trooper hat with dark brown leather crown. Never worn. Canadian made!
1387220187_zpsca880268.jpg

1387220284_zps22ea6a5e.jpg

Traps

Millard Fur is donating:

1. 2 dozen Sleepy Creek #11 double jaws (retail at $115/dozen)

2. 3 doz Z Trap Dog Proof Coon Traps (retail at $135/dozen)

Thanks to Millard Fur! :way:

I'm a licensed outfitter in Illinois. I would like to donate two items. Two late season hunts with the option to include a hunting guest for a reduced rate, on our Archery Only property which we own in Franklin County, Illinois. There is over 4,000 contiguous acres to hunt on, with over 150 acres of food plots and 135 stand locations.

The successful bidders should be aware that meals and lodging will be included but licenses, fees and transportation from the airport are excluded. A non-resident license and tags will run around $450 and change.

I can be contacted via email with any questions luckyoutfitters@gmail.com
you can visit our website at www.luckyoutfitters.com
Matt
IL%20lucky%20outfitters%20logo.png

From an anonymous donor:

6 pk of Muzzy 100 grain 3-blade broad heads
1- 23" bow hanger and a 3 pack of bow hooks
10# of a screening mix, egyptian wheat, WGF sorghum and brown top millet
6# of brassica mix, purple top turnips, rape and radishes
10# of clover mix, ladino and medium red
10# of vernal alfalfa

Thought for Paul: Paul has done a lot of work on my farm…All the TSI, edge feathering, tree planting and funnels. As well as help navigate through government programs. He has made a wonderful retreat for my family and I to enjoy together. We like many others have enriched our experience on the land through countless hours of information he has happily made available for free on this web site. ( I don’t imagine the site has paid him…even though his info is one of the most valuable assets IW has to offer.)

My thought/hope would allow Paul and his family to monetize for potentially years to come off work Paul has already done, however has always graciously giving for free. It seems that someone from IW could go through all of Paul’s advice/posts as well as highlighted Q&A sessions of his , and put together a Habitat and Food Plot spiral bound workbook. Perhaps leaving some blank pages in a few sections where the landowner cold put his own notes. It would be great to site the notebook on some of his classic posts. Maybe even requiring the purchase of his book to see the complete journal entry. I know Paul would be happy having his knowledge spread to all at no cost, but sure seems like a great opportunity to help a great man and his family out.

Sell the workbook on IW and other channels with all proceeds going where they belong…..To Paul and family.

I apologize if this has already been done or been discussed on the site (seems to simple and right to not have been).

Paul, from my family to yours, thanks for your time and passion.

I am honored to donate 100 oak seedlings (buyer can choose species) plus 100 - 5' vented tree shelters plus the 6' fiberglass stakes for the spring 2014 planting season.

Limb Chicken just added a Lone Wolf Assault II tree stand. Limb says it only has about 10-13 hours into it. Used once or twice. He would like to donate it to the auction. Bid it up!

ASHOII.jpg

I'm a licensed outfitter in Illinois. I would like to donate two items. Two late season hunts with the option to include a hunting guest for a reduced rate, on our Archery Only property which we own in Franklin County, Illinois. There is over 4,000 contiguous acres to hunt on, with over 150 acres of food plots and 135 stand locations.

The successful bidders should be aware that meals and lodging will be included but licenses, fees and transportation from the airport are excluded. A non-resident license and tags will run around $450 and change.

I can be contacted via email with any questions luckyoutfitters@gmail.com
you can visit our website at www.luckyoutfitters.com
Matt
IL%20lucky%20outfitters%20logo.png

Is this for this year or next year?

Late item from spltbrow -

Brand new Mathews Drenalin - right handed, 70#, 28" draw

photo.jpg

Last edited:
John Osenbaugh has graciously donated another 45lbs pls of CIR switchgrass for the auction. We will plan to break this up into 15lbs units. I will add these shortly!

A big THANK YOU to John and Osenbaugh Prairie Seed Farms!!!

For those of you that won or will be winning an item - after the auction has closed please make payment via paypal to matt.strayer@outreachoutdoors.com.

Also please make a memo/note to us what you won with your PayPal payment.

Thanks again to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

For those of you that won or will be winning an item - after the auction has closed please make payment via paypal to matt.strayer@outreachoutdoors.com.

Also please make a memo/note to us what you won with your PayPal payment.

Thanks again to all!!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Make sure you DON'T send an email....you login to PayPal and send payment to that email address...

Thanks for your timely payment! :way:

I am an OLD curmodjean (spelling) and refuse to enter the modern world. I do NOT use Paypal or credit cards. Soooooo what then please.

Top Bottom