Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Been quiet

For revenue generating and managing the damaged Iowa deer herd maybe the powers that be should consider closing the deer season to residents and adding 5,000 more NR licenses at roughly $500 each for a few years! Can't wait to party hunt the late doe/ shed buck season with my new 223 with a 30 shot mag!

Hunt with a .223 if you want to add more $$ to the local economy in fines. ;)

if the dnr really cared about revenue they would jusy sell nrlo tags for 1k a pop, instead of selling late rifle season tags for free and killing everything that walks. i would love to know how high they could raise prices before demand decreased - probably pretty high . it has never been about the money. if 20% of the land population really is owned bt NRLO and the tags sold for 1200 a piece, you could build schools, town parks, pay for more Wardens. etc etc etc.

if 20% of the land population really is owned bt NRLO and the tags sold for 1200 a piece, you could build schools, town parks, pay for more Wardens. etc etc etc.
Straight out of the Obama edition redistribution of wealth handbook. Lets gouge them! Rich bastards anyways.

if the dnr really cared about revenue they would jusy sell nrlo tags for 1k a pop, instead of selling late rifle season tags for free and killing everything that walks. i would love to know how high they could raise prices before demand decreased - probably pretty high . it has never been about the money. if 20% of the land population really is owned bt NRLO and the tags sold for 1200 a piece, you could build schools, town parks, pay for more Wardens. etc etc etc.

Then Elk tags would be $5000 each and we would all be sitting home instead of hunting

Nothing is free!! 99.9% nrlo's can afford $1200 tag , they already spend thousands on turnip plots, shooting towers etc... if $1200 dollars for NRLO tag is too much, i would sell the land - private land elk hunts are far higher than 5000 and when u factor in the # of years iot takes to actually draw in a place like Arizona, its getting pricey. my point is very simple- if Iowa is going to pimp their deer out to celebrities and then have a doe slaughter in January, they may as well benefit from it financially

Nothing is free!! 99.9% nrlo's can afford $1200 tag , they already spend thousands on turnip plots, shooting towers etc... if $1200 dollars for NRLO tag is too much, i would sell the land - private land elk hunts are far higher than 5000 and when u factor in the # of years iot takes to actually draw in a place like Arizona, its getting pricey. my point is very simple- if Iowa is going to pimp their deer out to celebrities and then have a doe slaughter in January, they may as well benefit from it financially

I am referring to the tags itself ($5000 each). The guide service would another $5000+ for elk.

How much you can afford and and actually paying it, are two different things.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom