Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turn Your Inanimate Objects Into Life

BigfootWillow.com

Tree Climber
Spring is here and I have available some fast growing trees again this month.

Trade your money or maybe even other objects like guns, knives, traps, or other things I may be interested into something like this:
Privacy-Screen-Summer.jpg

(screen/windbreak)

These hybrid trees are used for screening, windbreaks, shade, wildlife, erosion control and other uses.
big-reed-1024x767.jpg

(turning reeds canary grass into a grove of trees -2012)
hybrid-willow-deer.jpg

(the next year 2013)

Check out my pickup link for more about the tree I have for sale and the big size you can plant this spring.
http://www.bigfootwillow.com/8foot-hybridwillow-cuttings.html

Bigfoot-In-Tree.jpg

(fast growing deciduous row in evergreen windbreak)

Last edited:
What type of trees are these?
How much do they usually grow in a year?
How tall are they fully grown?
How much are you selling them for?

How "invasive" are they?

I'm fighting a willow invasion in a couple of spots on my property.

How "invasive" are they?

I'm fighting a willow invasion in a couple of spots on my property.

This is a good question. If they are true hybrids, they shouldn't be able to reseed... but that's why you wanna buy your plant material from a reputable dealer.

Piqued my interest a little... these willows are certainly a way to get cover quick.

This is a good question. If they are true hybrids, they shouldn't be able to reseed... but that's why you wanna buy your plant material from a reputable dealer.

Piqued my interest a little... these willows are certainly a way to get cover quick.

There are a lot of different hybrid trees out there that are fertile and produce viable seed, which would result in a F2 hybrid, which may or may not have the desirable characteristics.

The nice thing about willows, there are males and females. I sell a male that does not have fluffy seed germinating all over, but instead has showy catkins in spring.
Fast-Tree-Growth-Spring.jpg

That can depend on the care given to them, but with weed control and watering in the establishment year, it should be 100% that leaf out and grow, if planting along a stream or wet area, then still can get 100% without weed control or watering.

Top Bottom