Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

TeenageHunters 2014-2015 Journal

You going D1 for track or swimming?

We'll see what the future has in store for me. Have to get to April and see where I'm at for track. Who knows, might even do both!

Congrats! That's a nice accomplishment. DO you have a camo Speedo?

Nope, have a Arena Carbon Powerskin Pro :)

Good luck young man, better shave your legs like Muddy for the event!

Sure do! Makes me fast!

View attachment 2826

Here's the 200 Free, our 400 Free relay made it but our 200 Free relay (Placed 5th last year) didn't make it. We have a chance for top 3 in the 400 Free relay.

I'm sitting with a 1:49.53 and a 4:58.19. I was 7th at our district, missed podium in the 200 Free by 0:00.01 because I was in the third heat out of four and didn't have the kid next to me. I was 5th in the 500 Free with nobody in my heat pushing me I dropped a little over 9 seconds. My coach was going nuts in both races.

Josh you go to Lewis Central? We beat them last year in our first district game for baseball. I don't think I saw you at the plate! Why don't you play? ;)

Josh you go to Lewis Central? We beat them last year in our first district game for baseball. I don't think I saw you at the plate! Why don't you play? ;)

Nope, I drive an hour one-way to practice 6 days a week. I used to play, but my hometown has the worst baseball team in the whole state.

Remember that place where I saw over 103 deer? Got permission on over 1,000 acres and looked for a little over an hour. I'll post the results tonight ;) only covered a 40-50 acre patch. May I remind you, this place was hunted every year and they have "never found any antlers, other than dead bucks" can't wait to go back tomorrow and start on the next patch and go for 5 hours and see if I can find a match to any of the sheds I found tonight.

Remember that place where I saw over 103 deer? Got permission on over 1,000 acres and looked for a little over an hour. I'll post the results tonight ;) only covered a 40-50 acre patch. May I remind you, this place was hunted every year and they have "never found any antlers, other than dead bucks" can't wait to go back tomorrow and start on the next patch and go for 5 hours and see if I can find a match to any of the sheds I found tonight.

You were on fire tonight

Deadhead I found today...

Total pile of sheds (40 of them)

Some of the best sheds so far starting at 1.

Last edited:
Top Bottom