Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

10-4-2015 Iowa Bow Buck

Before the story, I thought awesome, TH got it done with no drama! Way to go! Now that I just read the story, I see that's not the case :D You have some interesting times in the woods man. Your kids and grandkids are going to love your hunting stories someday! Congrats again, he's a sweet deer.

Great story! It's amazing how some animals just won't expire like they should. I can think of two of my deer that gave me similar experiences.

I don't think switching heads will help. I don't shoot muzzy's but I know they are proven killers. They are tough animals and some are more resilient than others. Stuff like that happens. I had a similar situation a couple years ago. Couldn't believe how far my buck ran and how long he lived with a double lung pass through shot. All I could do is scratch my head. You obviously had one of the tougher more resilient bucks. Congrats! he is a stud!

That's it. I'm going to start collecting all the hair my wife's cat sheds and putting it in my totes.

Great buck. Great story.

Top Bottom