Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brand New Muddy Bull Box Blinds - on hand for immediate sale

gunrunr

Life Member
Muddy Bull Box Blinds
- Brand New
- Full Warranty
- $2199 Blind alone - $2799 with 5 or 10' Platform Tower Kit
- In Stock and ready to go
- also lots of matching blind accessories on hand

Also have new Gunner Blind with 5' Tower included - Only $1799

I thought I should post this after seeing several used and refurbished blinds on here selling for next to new price - why buy old used when you can get brand new with full factory warranty? Plus you awould be getting from a local business who supports IowaWhitetail , will return your messages right away and will be here in the future if you need any assistance. We have sold over 50 of these blinds in the last year, you owe it to yourself to take a look at one.
bull.jpg

Don't wait until the last minute to set up your new blind. You know you want one. In stock and ready to go.
We are a sponsor of Iowa Whitetail and have been in business for almost 30 years.

Another full semi load of Muddy blinds is on the way - Get yours now for $2199 blind only or $2750 with a 5 or 10' Tower Kit.
These are all first rate, brand new, full factory warranty from a factory authorized Muddy dealer - no worries, no blems, no carry-over models and no refurbished blinds.

Another full semi load of Muddy blinds is on the way - Get yours now for $2199 blind only or $2750 with a 5 or 10' Tower Kit.
These are all first rate, brand new, full factory warranty from a factory authorized Muddy dealer - no worries, no blems, no carry-over models and no refurbished blinds.
I would be interested in one with tower and maybe a second without tower, could we fit everything on 16ft skidster trailer, coming from MN. send me your contact info so we can work out details.

Thanks,

Grant

Yes- I've hauled two blinds with towers on my 16' trailer a couple times - fits well. Sending You a PM with my cell phone # if you want to call and chat about it
BOYD

Muddy Bull blinds and Rambo electric fat tire bikes - both selling extremely well last few weeks so I just restocked my inventory on both - stop by and check them both out.

20689671_1532743300116002_889424136741193328_o.jpg

New Lower Pricing!!!
Muddy Bull Box Blinds
- Brand New
- Full Warranty
- $2199 Blind alone - $2750 with 5 or 10' Platform Tower Kit
- In Stock and ready to go
- also lots of matching blind accessories on hand
- cash discounts and multiple-purchase discounts available

New Gunner Blind with 5' Tower included - Only $1499

Also have several Rambo Bikes in Stock - prices available via PM

Blinds and towers on hand and available for pickup today