Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BDAHMS 2017 TRAIL CAM THREAD

Our you an outfitter? Maybe you said already but just wondering, is this mutiple properties and if so are they leases? I just never heard of one person other then an outfitter, having so many options at these types of bucks. Just curious.

Our you an outfitter? Maybe you said already but just wondering, is this mutiple properties and if so are they leases? I just never heard of one person other then an outfitter, having so many options at these types of bucks. Just curious.

Huh? Because someone either puts in the time knocking on doors or is in a good area and has tons of bucks to choose from that makes him an outfitter? Hmmmm

I am not an outfitter- and I do not Lease these places either. Have just been very fortunate to have sole access to many spots and years of good management are reaping benefits (not saying I will shoot one of them this year- but certainly getting more options each year :) )

Here are a few of the better shedding velvet pics I have ever had
21558008_10100207804021634_30507747210487325_n.jpg

21761905_10100208049025644_6363568718255766181_n.jpg

21728079_10100208049030634_1788934181560171263_n.jpg

Huh? Because someone either puts in the time knocking on doors or is in a good area and has tons of bucks to choose from that makes him an outfitter? Hmmmm
Sorry let me rephrase this. I'm not from Iowa and the east coast is a nightmare for trying to obtain permission let alone passing bucks hoping they grow old. Sorry to have offended you with my question.

I am not an outfitter- and I do not Lease these places either. Have just been very fortunate to have sole access to many spots and years of good management are reaping benefits (not saying I will shoot one of them this year- but certainly getting more options each year :) )

Awesome brother! Nothing better then being able to hunt huge bucks for the cost of a license and I'm sure some sweat and seed cost. Here on the east coast that's pretty much unheard of. Good luck with them.

I really am not sure why your comment was needed. If a person doesn't know BDAHMS personally and saw all the pictures of great bucks on social media and this website he posts I think Whitetails1 had a very valid question and I didn't read any negativity into it. I myself have thought how many properties does he have access on because he has a ton of GREAT bucks year in and year out to chase. Some people like to focus on one farm and put their time into one place but it seems BDAHMS has lots of properties to hunt with low pressure so he can be more picky as far as what buck(s) to target each year.

Sorry let me rephrase this. I'm not from Iowa and the east coast is a nightmare for trying to obtain permission let alone passing bucks hoping they grow old. Sorry to have offended you with my question.
No need to apologize for a logical question. Some on here are touchy. I see you are a newer member so welcome to the site and post often. Like you said Iowa is very different then the east coast and I and others would like to hear how it is hunting out east.

You didn't offend me. I just keep forgetting this site is slowly turning into out of state whitetail.com and that every response need be helping in any manor possible toward you boys. You asked what I thought was a stupid question, your non resident sature makes the question not so stupid because well your not from here and haven't a clue obviously how things are done.........carry on

I saw one of the properties you hunt is listed for sale. Will you lose access to that you think? Maybe not even able to hunt it this fall?

I saw one of the properties you hunt is listed for sale. Will you lose access to that you think? Maybe not even able to hunt it this fall?

I imagine once it sells I would lose access to it. Which happens. Hope for the land owners it sells - they are expecting their first grandchild in Florida and need to sell in order to move. Until then- I'll hunt there. Taking a youth there this Sunday going after Tiger woods

I imagine once it sells I would lose access to it. Which happens. Hope for the land owners it sells - they are expecting their first grandchild in Florida and need to sell in order to move. Until then- I'll hunt there. Taking a youth there this Sunday going after Tiger woods

Good luck! Hope to see some hero pictures!! Tell the lucky hunter good luck for me!!!

Top Bottom