Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Team Contest

Keep em coming in. More teams the better. My condolences and deepest apologies to "Team 10" who got stuck with me on there. Add more teams but for team 10, if you want to have a re-do of the random #'s, I sure understand!! :)

I honestly used the random number generator. I figured people would think I cheated when I saw Skip was on my team. Don’t worry he doesn’t have any monsters to kill this year.

I'm not sure, just a thought......do we want to give some credit (maybe 10-15 pts) to a fall turkey harvested. I just saw some turkeys on my way to swim lessons and thought why not! They are as hard to kill as anything else in the fall deer woods!

I was giving ya a hard time Curtis I have faith you are honest. Guess I should probably sit for the first time sometime soon to accumulate some points for the winning team!

I'm not sure, just a thought......do we want to give some credit (maybe 10-15 pts) to a fall turkey harvested. I just saw some turkeys on my way to swim lessons and thought why not! They are as hard to kill as anything else in the fall deer woods!

I hereby declare that you will receive 50 bonus points if you can drown a turkey in the swimming pool this fall. :)

Can antelope does count too? Liol

Top Bottom