Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

US Cellular Spartan Cams

Can anyone comment on Spartan cameras with US Cellular service? I looked through older posts but most mentioned Verizon and AT&T. The other I saw that US Cellular was offering a plan for these cameras and $5 a month.

These cameras have been out for a few years now, and wondering how the quality is? Thanks.

15707886-58E9-4A2E-A8B6-BAA605614FA9.jpeg
6EC4556A-95DC-426A-99A5-AA0E6027B410.jpeg
C31056D3-DC13-4D1A-9EDC-ADF95D9375D8.jpeg
387F80C5-EEE3-48EA-B170-A2715F6D44C9.jpeg
I have been running four of them this year. So far I have only changed batteries in one. I will try to attach some photos. I think the actual pictures on the cards are better resolution than what you get sent to you. The app is great and really easy to use. You can make firmware updates and change setting from your phone. They cost something like $7.14/month per camera after tax and then the app is $3/month per camera also. You will waste more money on gas than messing with these cameras. (I added the actual pics from the app instead of screenshots from my phone)

Last edited:
View attachment 115685 View attachment 115686 View attachment 115687 View attachment 115688 I have been running four of them this year. So far I have only changed batteries in one. I will try to attach some photos. I think the actual pictures on the cards are better resolution than what you get sent to you. The app is great and really easy to use. You can make firmware updates and change setting from your phone. They cost something like $7.14/month per camera after tax and then the app is $3/month per camera also. You will waste more money on gas than messing with these cameras. (I added the actual pics from the app instead of screenshots from my phone)
How much do these cams $ a piece. I would definitely save the gas $ as my round trip is 400 miles.

Close to $470 each I believe

Not at Buck Hollow they don't:) - we have them in stock at MUCH less than that - PM for pricing

I run 3 of the Spartan US Cellular cameras myself and sold several dozen of them this past year - in the past i have ran other versions using AT&T and Verizon and these blow those two away for getting signal strength and working properly
I plan to double that number for next year - very impressed with them!

• Deleted by showstopper
  • Reason: Repeated post
Show…
Top Bottom