Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It has been fun...

ArcheryIA44

PMA Member
I am an infrequent poster, but have benefited greatly from all the wisdom freely dispensed on the IW site. Although there can be contentious content, for the most part it is all in good fun.

I grew up hunting mule deer in Eastern Oregon, but did not hunt for many years while in school and did not while in my first job on the east coast. I moved to Iowa in 2000 and finally took up whitetail hunting 10 years ago. We purchased 80 acres in south central Iowa five years ago and I had so many great hunts on the place. That place has been sold and the day that I locked the gate for the final time was very sad indeed.

Alas, work is taking me away. I will be heading for my home turf in western Idaho, where the whitetail population is on the upswing but I will likely go back to my first love, mulies, in the immediate future.

I wish all the best to the IW community. Look for some gear that might come available from me as I pack up :)

ArcheryIA44-Brian

Hopefully you keep posting. I haven't hunted mule deer yet, but it is high on the list. Plus I'm not the only one who enjoys hearing about other adventures! Good luck!

Sounds like you have had some great hunting experiences. Keep us posted on how you do with those Idaho whitetails and mulies! Good luck with your move.

....well you are moving back to the prettiest state in the union in my opinion. Best of luck!

Pretty state? Yes...but it sounds like those cats out there cannot figure out how to pump their own gas...so I am a little skeptical about them! :) :)

Good luck, ArcheryIA!

Top Bottom