Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

2018 Turkey Contest - sign up

Muddy and Kratz make da rules! Top was a start. prizes behind door # 1-3 should be very interesting! Looks like above, got some partners. Post up if you need one and match it up. Go blast some Turks and have some fun!!!!

Team 1, muddy and Kratz

Rest of you loses best stay home.

I have a hard being trash talked by someone who can't even spell "loser"! Who's the loser now?!?!

I'm going to put me and FinBonz in together again, unless he ditches me for my turkey slaying daughter (don't blame him)! She and I each have those coveted Goulds tags, so hold on for the biggest of the subspecies to take dirt naps! If anyone wants to partner with her, I could probably talk her into it!

I have a hard being trash talked by someone who can't even spell "loser"! Who's the loser now?!?!

I'm going to put me and FinBonz in together again, unless he ditches me for my turkey slaying daughter (don't blame him)! She and I each have those coveted Goulds tags, so hold on for the biggest of the subspecies to take dirt naps! If anyone wants to partner with her, I could probably talk her into it!

Where's my shooting sticks?

Change of plans. After conferring with FinBonz, HuntingKeeper_425 and I are going to team up for a slick father/daughter combo with an even slicker double on Goulds in SE Arizona! We are team "Goulds Medalists"...unless Sydney comes up with something better!

Who's the loses now, Muddy?!?! ;)

Yes, typo was on purpose! :p

Last edited:
Fishbonker and Turkeyriver, Team Get Off My Lawn

1681993062-Get-off-my-lawn.jpg

Or Team Napping In The Blind. Or Team Short of Breath. Or Team Grumpy Old Men. Or Team Depends. Or Team I'm going to need to see the Chiro after sitting in this blind all day. Or Team Geritol. Or Team Where is my Nitro? And on and on and on.

Top Bottom