Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IOWA DEER CLASSIC Who s gunna be their saturday?

Trapshooter1

Think me and a couple bow hunting buddies are going to make it down to the classic. Any of you guys on here I should be looking for on saturday??

THIS UGLY GUY!!! 3 arms, cross eyed, drooling & at the IW booth. See u guys there!! And some big old bucks!!!

Sadly not going to make it again this year... Havent been able to go since I had a booth there, really starting to miss it..however, work calls...

I have a ticket downloaded on my iPhone so it’s looking like Friday night.
Save two XL tee shirts for ol Ishi:cool:

Stop by the IBA booth. Doing a drawing for a $250 gift card to Buck Hollow Sports for anyone who buys a new membership or renews at the deer classic. If you are already paid up for 2018 and still want to join the raffle its easy to just add onto your exiting membership time. Or you could always sign up an new member and put your name in for the drawing. :)

^^^^ I’m a life member soooooo first one to post THATS not a IBA member I will sign you up at the classic;)
After posting PM myself all your info including your email address

Stop by the IBA booth. Doing a drawing for a $250 gift card to Buck Hollow Sports for anyone who buys a new membership or renews at the deer classic. If you are already paid up for 2018 and still want to join the raffle its easy to just add onto your exiting membership time. Or you could always sign up an new member and put your name in for the drawing. :)
I just renewed the other day. Guess I'll have to sign the wife or a brother up if I make the classic.

Ishi- If the offer stands, I will take you up on the IBA membership. Thank you! Meeting you at the classic a few years ago was a highlight for me, and cant wait to shake your hand again!

I'll be around all day saturday. Also trying to avoid the drooling dude at the IW booth. I haven't been to the classic in a LONG time! Looking forward to it!

Friday and Sunday at the IBA booth or in the vicinity.

Also on the IBA raffle, if you are a member of a 100% club and want to renew just note on the form which club you are with and we will work with your club to be sure you don't have to pay twice.

Thanks Ishi.

Top Bottom