Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Archery Target Suggestions

Oct-Lull

In the market for a new target. Have a Glen del buck, and a small cheap block knock off. I bought that for broadhead tuning but the arrows pretty much blow thru. I need something to do some broadhead tuning once in a while and shoot in the yard. I hear Cabela's brand are hard to remove arrows, so I am thinking of going with a Block brand. Anyone have real world advice or suggestions? Wanting at least an 18x18

^^^^ this/Rinehart targets are pretty hard to beat for durability. I’ve had my 18-1 for several years with several more years to go before its shot

I also was buying one target a year, I’ve had the rinehart rhino block for over 6 years now and still going strong. I have had to replace the center because of broadheads. They cost more money but you won’t be disappointed.

Look at the blob targets. They are about $100. They are super tough. Great with Broadheads. I have had mine for 11 years and still no pass thru. The only downside to blobs is the weight. They are heavy and not very pretty but they are awsome.

Kinda pricey. I know there are some archery clubs looking at the bigger sizes because they reportedly hold up to heavy use. I don't know if self sealing work with broadheads.

https://broadforcetargets.com/product/micro/ 15x15

Micro_orange.jpg

I have had a rhinehart 18-1 outside uncovered in the elements for 5 years now still cant even get half way through it .

Check out big boy archery targets, same thing as a block for a fraction of the price. I have two and I love mine. They ship to your local Fastenal store so if you have one within a reasonable distance id say go for it.

Check out big boy archery targets, same thing as a block for a fraction of the price. I have two and I love mine. They ship to your local Fastenal store so if you have one within a reasonable distance id say go for it.
That's interesting I'll have to check into that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Those things look great. Pricing is super reasonable. I think I will give one at try.

The wait time when I ordered was 6-8 weeks but I really like mine. Hope you like yours
Yeah I saw that on the site. I am in no hurry, this would be more for my sons and field tips than broadhead tuning. Have you used it much for that? I am assuming it is as hard on it as any no covered target

I have an old black that beat to hell that I use for broad heads, sooner or later I'll have to start using one of the big boy targets for broadheads.

Top Bottom