Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Reconyx

MN Hunter

My 5 year old reconyx hyperfire started having some problems this past fall/winter. Wouldn’t turn on and wouldn’t always save the images to the SD card. I contacted the company, saying that I have updated the firmware and even purchased new sd cards. They told me to send it in and gave me an estimate of $50-100 plus shipping to get it fixed.

After 2.5 weeks my camera arrived at my house. They replaced battery terminal, replaced sd holder, gasket was upgraded from original material to silicone and replaced battery wire harness. Total bill, $0 and they even shipped the camera on their dime along with a free hat. Top notch cameras and even better customer service. By far the best I’ve ever received.

These cameras aren’t for everyone with the cost involved, but you definitely get what you pay. Top notch company.

My 5 year old reconyx hyperfire started having some problems this past fall/winter. Wouldn’t turn on and wouldn’t always save the images to the SD card. I contacted the company, saying that I have updated the firmware and even purchased new sd cards. They told me to send it in and gave me an estimate of $50-100 plus shipping to get it fixed.

After 2.5 weeks my camera arrived at my house. They replaced battery terminal, replaced sd holder, gasket was upgraded from original material to silicone and replaced battery wire harness. Total bill, $0 and they even shipped the camera on their dime along with a free hat. Top notch cameras and even better customer service. By far the best I’ve ever received.

These cameras aren’t for everyone with the cost involved, but you definitely get what you pay. Top notch company.
Can't beat that. Your last two sentences are spot on

This has happened to me Several times , Reconyx stands behind there product . I bought a camera on E bay broke for $100.00 and shipped to them told them the story and they fixed and sent back to me with a free hat for $25.00 bucks .. Crazy.. Ooops I just told you guys my secret how to get Reconyx at good price :)

There is not comparison to other camera companies, Hands down the best IMO

Top Bottom