Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IBA Fall Festival 3D Archery Shoot

gunrunr

Life Member
It is that time of the year again, Iowa Bowhunters Association hosts the IBA Fall Festival shoot at Pine Lake Archers north of Eldora, Iowa this weekend.
40 target 3D course with over 100 targets out there - THE PREMIER 3D shoot of the year.
Vendors, Novelty Shoots, Camping, Drawings, Raffles, Games, Night Shoot, etc make this a CAN'T MISS event.

More details on http://www.iowabowhunters.org/ or message me if you have a question

I was at IBA this weekend and overheard some elders talking. My question is: How in the world can the state of Iowa sell 30,000 bow tags, yet our group only yields 1200 members? As we age and the younger hunters take over, we have to get people to understand the reason for this association and its importance to our passion for bowhunting. I've posed this question on Facebook to the TV personalities that hunt and own land in our state, and I will post their responses once I receive them. I don't care about your likes or dislikes of these people and their shows. I just want to know which ones of them really share the true passion that we bowhunters have.

Top Bottom