Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ringgold County Turks

cybball

Just curious if Ringgold has a sizable turkey population. I will be hunting down there next spring and was wondering if they are pretty spread out. I'll be just south of Shannon City area on the north side of the county.

You will be a stones throw away from where I hunt mainly. Plenty of turkeys around there to hunt.

Awesome. Thank you both. Was hoping there would be some birds in the area. Never hunted Ringgold before and looking forward to it.

You will be a stones throw away from where I hunt mainly. Plenty of turkeys around there to hunt.
How is the restaurant in Arispe? Drove past a few times and there were people there. May be a spot gor me to hit.

How is the restaurant in Arispe? Drove past a few times and there were people there. May be a spot gor me to hit.
I used to eat there years ago- but its been a long time. From what I hear its a good place to get a bite. Up in smoke was my go to place in afton- but I believe they closed or only cater now.

I used to eat there years ago- but its been a long time. From what I hear its a good place to get a bite. Up in smoke was my go to place in afton- but I believe they closed or only cater now.
Up in smoke looked closed a couple weeks ago. I was hoping it was still open. Heard good things about that place.

Top Bottom