Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer in my Well - pulled it out .....

How did you realize it was in there? Just happen to walk by and look? Either way, cool vid. That thing sounded super excited to have you down there with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx! The 7-8 year olds went out for a hike in the little patch of woods. Came back & my boy Charlie said “dad, there’s a deer in a hole”. I was like “what the world - no way. U gotta be joking”. I drove out after he explained it do me & took both kiddos. It all made sense with old homestead & now I realize those old wells or whatever r there so they gonna get covered up.

That is cool, reminds me of the time I had a button buck in a coyote snare. He had a 10' diameter to avoid me and he used it all. After tackling him, l had him in a headlock when he started growling like that. I thought for sure it was gonna take a bite out of me.
You definitely had more danger lifting his hooves over your head though!

• Deleted by hillrunner
Show…
  • Deleted by hillrunner
Show…
  • Deleted by hillrunner
Show…
I watched it on YouTube yesterday and was laughing my butt off at the kids. Good job at getting it out.

Last edited:
Good job Skip! No way am I going to climb into that well, she would have kicked the crap out of me.

My first thought was, "I wonder how he is going to get a strap around that deer to lift it out." Holy crap he is climbing in that well!
Good job Skip!

Top Bottom