Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Rifle scope- Brand New- vortex viper pst gen ii 5-25x50- illuminated reticle

Pic
c56fa6076110a86308cc69ed61d19696.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm not a gun nut by no means, I've been looking at purchasing a smokeless muzzleloader from Hankins. I'm not sure on going the route of the cva scout v2 or the Remington 700. My ? Is, would this scope be good to put on a smokeless muzzleloader? If so, I'm interested in it.

I'm not a gun nut by no means, I've been looking at purchasing a smokeless muzzleloader from Hankins. I'm not sure on going the route of the cva scout v2 or the Remington 700. My ? Is, would this scope be good to put on a smokeless muzzleloader? If so, I'm interested in it.

That is an amazing scope and it would be great on a smokeless or Rem 700 UML. I have three friends down here who have the Rem 700 UML and they are using this scope or one similar to it. If you're going to get a muzzleloader that is capable of 400+ yard shots, this is a great scope for it.

Thanks guys! I want to learn more about the cva conversions as for as accuracy and if they are capable of my expectations.

Top Bottom