Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Advertisements

I noticed bigger banners at the top the other day. I'll go out on a limb and say they're not because WE want them there but are part of the layout of the host web page design and cant be changed on our end.

Here on tapatalk I'm not seeing them... just an option.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m getting “sponsored” ads on Tapatalk, slightly annoying but ignore them for the most part. I’ve seen where I could go ad free if I paid, not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are so large on the phone, I can't tell if there are new posts when I click in "new posts" until I scroll down. I get ads are needed, but that is annoying.

Something got goofed up. I’ll work on it! ;). Not intentional. :). U guys gotta get ad blockers on phone & ad blockers for computer browsers. I didn’t notice ads because I never get any! I have blockers so zero ads. Super easy.
Will figure out the “big ads” issue though. & ya- stuff like Tapatalk or the template for website- owners of apps & designs put ads into template so easy solution is ad blockers (which might not work with an app though).

Something got goofed up. I’ll work on it! ;). Not intentional. :). U guys gotta get ad blockers on phone & ad blockers for computer browsers. I didn’t notice ads because I never get any! I have blockers so zero ads. Super easy.
Will figure out the “big ads” issue though. & ya- stuff like Tapatalk or the template for website- owners of apps & designs put ads into template so easy solution is ad blockers (which might not work with an app though).
Skip these ads are on the every section, every thread including the main forum page. I have ad blockers but these are coming with the site IMO.
I no longer see Grizzly or Buck Hallow adds since this started a few days ago.

Good. I figured it out ... I was reformatting some html code, linking to xenforo’s data link file decoder. Well, the crapplet was not running the java script with the deviated parameters. I had to re-run a new graphical interface that didn’t throw up the ID10T error as most would expect in this situation. Turning a 301 redirect into a 404 was the final step. Logging the browser cache was done for good measure. Problem solved.

....Or I just unclicked and deleted a whole bunch of junk that might make the website explode later.

I have seen no difference. Ads before you guys mention it and still ads after it is fixed... Using Tapatalk. They load slower so I almost click on an ad all the time trying to click on a thread. But by the time I am about in mid click it changes to an ad. Hate it but it seems normal for the app.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Good. I figured it out ... I was reformatting some html code, linking to xenforo’s data link file decoder. Well, the crapplet was not running the java script with the deviated parameters. I had to re-run a new graphical interface that didn’t throw up the ID10T error as most would expect in this situation. Turning a 301 redirect into a 404 was the final step. Logging the browser cache was done for good measure. Problem solved.

....Or I just unclicked and deleted a whole bunch of junk that might make the website explode later.

Everything you said went....
f2747ad315c051994f3c41c46f88b645.gif

But it’s much better and thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom