Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Meow !

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
“Mama, have u seen Felix anywhere?!?!?”
Pic from buddies cam pull. Wow!
5399a5e8a7c2ee156ebda393ba50de7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d rather have cats than a coyote! Dang coyotes this year were always hot on the trail of fawns according to trail cameras. That’s a problem I’m hopefully taking care of this next weekend

If I could ID that song dog responding to my my calls, he could get a free pass! Good thing though, he looks just like the rest of them. Glad he did a tiny bit of justifying his existence.

I have one farm I’ve posted on in past.... unreal amount of coyotes. It’s insane!!!!.... was more pics of coyotes than deer. 4-5 different packs a night going nuts. Does rarely had fawns. (20 miles away, nothing like this). Went to war with them starting 2 years ago.... already huge difference. We killed the daylights out of them. It’s finally pretty quiet & has changed the Hunting in 2 years. Unreal what over populated coyotes can do. It’s a constant battle but we continue to bring it to em.

I have one farm I’ve posted on in past.... unreal amount of coyotes. It’s insane!!!!.... was more pics of coyotes than deer. 4-5 different packs a night going nuts. Does rarely had fawns. (20 miles away, nothing like this). Went to war with them starting 2 years ago.... already huge difference. We killed the daylights out of them. It’s finally pretty quiet & has changed the Hunting in 2 years. Unreal what over populated coyotes can do. It’s a constant battle but we continue to bring it to em.

My place had truckloads of them too. When waging war, did you trap, hunt or combo? I may need to step things up to knock them back some.

My place had truckloads of them too. When waging war, did you trap, hunt or combo? I may need to step things up to knock them back some.

I through it all at em!!! War of attrition!!! Body counts & every time heard pack of em- trapped, shot, etc. ongoing war that never be won but sure can keep killing any new ones that show up. :)

Top Bottom