Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bought a Planter, JD 7000

Got fresh rubber in while i was on vacation this past week. My buddy already got em mounted and back on the planter. Waiting on other parts to get here the next week, though new meters are back ordered and wont get here for a few more weeks. Pretty excited.
IMG_9228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great thread with lots of info. I used to run a JD 1240 back in the day for plots. I have toyed with the idea of also getting a 7000 unit, but want to cut it down and make it into a 3pt -4 row unit. Easier to move around and get on a trailer for travel purpose.

This is a great thread with lots of info. I used to run a JD 1240 back in the day for plots. I have toyed with the idea of also getting a 7000 unit, but want to cut it down and make it into a 3pt -4 row unit. Easier to move around and get on a trailer for travel purpose.
They are incredibly handy for smaller fields too. Super fast to turn around. I run a 4 row 7100 on 3 point. As you mentioned also trailerable which is a must for some people.

Make 2 and we'll split the cost :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom