Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer classic pics??? Can u all post em??

Oh- I thought it was a different story. CURTIS WALKER TEXAS RANGER caught 6 guys shed poaching his place. He beat the crap out of 5 of them. I’m talking fists of fury 60 second absolute hulk like domination. Left them in a bloody mess laying on a snow bank. The 6th guy- took a shed & stuck it up the dudes rear end!!! In the video I saw he says “tell & SHOW your buddies what happens when they shed poach my place!” It was pretty savage. Maybe 2 different shed world stories going around though?

What kinda shape you in Sligh1? Inquiring minds must know.

What kinda shape you in Sligh1? Inquiring minds must know.

Nothing on CWTR. Im in dang good shape & hold my own but I did take notice- don’t get cross with CW! All smiles but he’s ferocious!!!
147ce00ee0393d4b3480211fa16add2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well boys unfortunately I’m going to be facing some assault charges due to the fact that the trespassers weren’t “threatening my life”. I tried to argue they were taking away part of the life style but it didn’t matter. Hopefully I got the message across to those shed poachers though and I won’t have a situation like this again.

Well boys unfortunately I’m going to be facing some assault charges due to the fact that the trespassers weren’t “threatening my life”. I tried to argue they were taking away part of the life style but it didn’t matter. Hopefully I got the message across to those shed poachers though and I won’t have a situation like this again.

We’re going to be setting up a legal defense fund CWTR. Gofundme page and all. I was glad the court allowed me to speak on how traumatic this was for your life & that YOU were really the victim here!!!

The 6 guys being brought in on stretchers, wheel chairs & neck braces was Courtroom Theatre!!! The guy had to keep in & show the court how the shed was still stuck up his rear (3 year buck/shed at BEST!). Even the one guy who kept rubbing his compound fractured leg and arm - boohoo!
c849f5cb652f7331d0c34bca1b189ee4.jpg

I hope this is a joke but if the story on Curtis is correct I don't think it's a celebration type incident. Really, a misdemeanor or felony conviction that can be life altering is the result of deer antlers? Kidding me. Call the law! This is an example of where this sport has gone, especially in the mid west. An animal is not worth hurting someone, or of being hurt, in my opinion. I have caught people on my land and let the Sheriff handle it. I hope it works out for Curtis but geez.

I hope this is a joke but if the story on Curtis is correct I don't think it's a celebration type incident. Really, a misdemeanor or felony conviction that can be life altering is the result of deer antlers? Kidding me. Call the law! This is an example of where this sport has gone, especially in the mid west. An animal is not worth hurting someone, or of being hurt, in my opinion. I have caught people on my land and let the Sheriff handle it. I hope it works out for Curtis but geez.

125% a joke, pump the brakes. =)

The story on Curtis might be completely fabricated. ;) :p:rolleyes: But I still think it’s a possibility of how it could go down. :eek::D:cool:

The other “shed story” appears to truly have a lot of merit to it & is a shame. That’s beyond “deer drama” if true- that’s a criminal & civil issue.

I hope it is. The only reason I questioned it was he posted he is being charged. Again, hope it's a joke.

I hope it is. The only reason I questioned it was he posted he is being charged. Again, hope it's a joke.
It is!!! If u met Curtis - u would immediately laugh along with this post. I was hoping the “sticking the antler in the guy’s rear end” & the pics would give it away BUT Curtis is innocent on all charges! ;) All in good fun. :)
The other story- not so much.

It is!!! If u met Curtis - u would immediately laugh along with this post. I was hoping the “sticking the antler in the guy’s rear end” & the pics would give it away BUT Curtis is innocent on all charges! ;) All in good fun. :)
The other story- not so much.

I guess you should have saved the "Curtis story" up until April's 1st. :) :)

Follow Up on 2015 Moffett "Indy Legend" Sheds...

All recall the furor about this set of sheds during and after the 2019 Iowa Deer Classic this past March 1-3. So I thought I'd post this clip, which Jay Fish posted on FB earlier to day. The piece shows Klaus Lebrecht after he and Tom Sexton recently finalized their skull mount on the 2015 Moffett sheds. They came up with 29 5/8 inside spread, which they measured after they did what they could to set the sheds correctly. It's all an estimate as we know. But they've tried...

Last edited:
Came back to this thread after recalling the name Boonerville. Appreciate that video of Klaus that was posted. Also found it ironic that a guy a few pages back wants the antlers to turn to dust as he badmouthed people, while his own profile pic is of a moose's antlers. LOL

Top Bottom