Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lets get serious here

Fishbonker

Life Member
Baseball starts today.

500px-Chicago_Cubs_logo.svg.png

For a couple of hours this afternoon I can forget about everything that has me tied in knots and just enjoy baseball. Of course after the game I might be tied into yet another knot because the Cubs might lose. Oh well, baseball is only a game but legislative issues that may affect hunting are real life.

Venison hot dogs and a beer at 1500.

Opening day is always exciting. Favorite time of year and love baseball. Got to play in college and have coached little league for my boy for 20 years. Good stuff! Go Cubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baseball, yawn.

That said, I’ll be halfway between St Louis and Kansas City for work late next month. Both teams are home, might flip a coin on which game I go see. Figured it might be nice to see a game in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes serious indeed! Go Sox!!! My second favorite day of the year!
7c646174c65b866582944aef23df46ca.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Uh oh, looks like Bonker has been hacked! Guess one shouldn't poke at an admin with super powers....

Uh oh, looks like Bonker has been hacked! Guess one shouldn't poke at an admin with super powers....

There is an old saying that has been attributed to many people, never pick a fight with someone who buys ink by the barrel. It means never pick a fight with someone who controls the media. Muddy may have the control of my avatar but I can still wield a mighty pen.

Change it back sir or I'll...…...cry like a little girl ya big meany pants.

Pennants aren't won in April but the Cubs launched the season in great fashion. The only downside is the minor league team from the Bronx won as well. Damn Yankers anyway.

Feel free to use the picture of Kong if you want a great avatar. Answer to your question. Hissing hisser.

Top Bottom