Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa DNR auction

I don't think it is 500 guns, I think it is 500 items. But, I could be wrong.

Click through links to the sale bill and it shows 524 guns. Couple of crossbows, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's with all the tires at the bottom of the list ?? They confiscate the tires but the perps keep the truck ?? Lol.

What's with all the tires at the bottom of the list ?? They confiscate the tires but the perps keep the truck ?? Lol.

It would be my guess these tires are "take offs" from new vehicles the DNR buys and replaces the stock "guaranteed to get you stuck" tires with something a little more appropriate for the job.

I just breezed through the list of guns and I didn't see any hand guns?

What about tree stands, ATVs, blinds etc etc?

C'mon Bonk, that was my poor attempt to be as witty as you and Muddy.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Sorry.

"Muddy" and "witty" don't belong in the same sentence.

m09_19493345.jpg

Oh yes they do...dis guy be gettin' muddy witty it. :) :) :)

Ive went to a couple of these and what a waste of time... Half of the guns were covered in rust and still sold for almost new prices... I think people get there not knowing what anything is actually worth and just keep bidding thinking its gotta be a deal since its an auction. The few Ive been to were a complete joke

No stands this year, which is what I usually go out for, like rutnstrut said most of the guns go for new price and the DNR wont resell handguns or AR's. There are a couple of older guns I am interested in, but don't know if I will go out?

Whats with all the .410s ?

Break action .410 is the road hunters preferred ditch parrot gun of choice, head shoot them from the vehicle. Tears down into 3 pieces for legal transport without a case in seconds. That’s what I’ve been told.....

Break action .410 is the road hunters preferred ditch parrot gun of choice, head shoot them from the vehicle. Tears down into 3 pieces for legal transport without a case in seconds. That’s what I’ve been told.....

Would be easier to just get your carry permit apparently.

Top Bottom