Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Landowner Survey Anonymous

Dibakar Das

As part of my Capstone experience at the University of Iowa my group is researching who owns land in Iowa and where they live. We have composed a survey that is seven questions long to help us figure this out. The survey is completely anonymous and takes less than a minute to complete. The link to the survey is below. We would greatly appreciate any responses!

Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P6L8QKK

Many MBA programs end with a “Capstone” project where you pull together all the things you learned during classes. He appears to be a student in the business college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many MBA programs end with a “Capstone” project where you pull together all the things you learned during classes. He appears to be a student in the business college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it is exactly that but it's my senior year BBA and I am in the Tippie College of Business at UIOWA. It's a group project.

What is the Capstone experience? First post, can you tell us a bit more.
My team and I are working with a startup company called Conjure Land and Wildlife Management. The Conjure team offers hunting and land consultations, as well as services such as food plot management, blind construction and installation, observational surveys, etc. We are using this survey as a way to better define Conjure's target market. The capstone project is a real world application of all of the information that we have been taught throughout the course of our studies.

Top Bottom