Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Banks blind

kazbass

Picked up a used 2 piece 4 man Banks blind with the seam in the middle.. I want to replace the gasket in the middle where it bolts together.. Does anyone know what the best material would be to seal it? Was thinking silicone caulking but it's gonna take a lot.. Any ideas??? Thanks

I would contact Banks directly and tell them what your issue is. If their customer service is as good as Redneck Blinds, then they will sell you exactly what you need!!

Those blinds originally just had a thin strip of foam that had a sticky side. I probably have some but I bet there's something better you could use.

Those blinds originally just had a thin strip of foam that had a sticky side. I probably have some but I bet there's something better you could use.

If that is the case ^^, then I would suspect that you could use the foam strip seal made to go between the top of the bed of a truck and under a topper, because that sounds just like it.

Top Bottom