Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Dang squirrels. HELP

biggest buck

I have this feeder and the tree rats have chewed a hole in the top. Three times after I've patched it up.
Any solutions? Besides shooting them. I'm in a subdivision that doesn't allow shooting/hunting
18199d685dfaef4a76b885a97082ba0b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Patch and wrap in 1/4" mesh wire. If they can chew thru that then you got real problems!
As in wrap the entire lid or entire feeder? The first patch I did was w mesh and the sumbitches just chewed a different hole.

This isn’t a permanent fix but to get revenge pour Elmer’s glue on the problem area and while the glue is wet dump Black Pepper and let dry.
Then sit back and watch them suckers get burnt mouth and while doing this throw some Cheyenne Pepper for good measure. Revenge is sweeeet:cool:

This isn’t a permanent fix but to get revenge pour Elmer’s glue on the problem area and while the glue is wet dump Black Pepper and let dry.
Then sit back and watch them suckers get burnt mouth and while doing this throw some Cheyenne Pepper for good measure. Revenge is sweeeet:cool:
Ha! Thats hilarious

Top Bottom