Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CuddeLink Cell cam system

f5fe18874f2a21daf4697938b373a494.jpg

Here’s a sample pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read that the new dual cell are Verizon 4g lte so I have us cellular how does that whole deal work? do you download a app on your phone or what I would have baught one already but fear of i'm not technical enough for these things

Other guys uaing them find a good outlet for antennaes? Like to get some spares

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've read that the new dual cell are Verizon 4g lte so I have us cellular how does that whole deal work? do you download a app on your phone or what I would have baught one already but fear of i'm not technical enough for these things

Doesn’t matter who your carrier is. You buy plan through Cuddeback and it will text and or email pics to you.

They really work set one of my farms this weekend 12 cameras all to one dual cell or something. You can switch the frequency of pics, I do one hour. Have one farm with 12 one with 10 and my home unit with 8 that I can check from the house. The battery life is variable with terrain but last November after leaf drop moved one over a mile but still sort of line of sight and it connected and brought in any beyond it. If you are not going to check for months get the solar charger . Good to know BuckHollow has them. Very tempted to take half a dozen to AZ for Elk this Sept. but they would be stolen for sure.

Run this scenario for me guys... I have two different small spots near my house. Both about 30 acres separated by another 30 acre tract. These are all hardwood timbered tracts. Do you think I can setup a home unit (no camera) on my back deck and link up to a camera approx 650 yards through the timber to the nearest soldier cam station? then link up another a short distance away to the other end of the first tract and link that camera to the other farm another 600 yards away? is this too far/unrealistic when through hardwood timber?

Run this scenario for me guys... I have two different small spots near my house. Both about 30 acres separated by another 30 acre tract. These are all hardwood timbered tracts. Do you think I can setup a home unit (no camera) on my back deck and link up to a camera approx 650 yards through the timber to the nearest soldier cam station? then link up another a short distance away to the other end of the first tract and link that camera to the other farm another 600 yards away? is this too far/unrealistic when through hardwood timber?

Depends on the terrain but 650 yards would be tough on dense growth. You can always walk out and test signal strength.

Mr. Buckhollow can u buy these through you on the interweb? from over by the Mississippi.

Post Script: Your droptine you shot way back when is amazing I remember the year you shot him I was just a young spud awesome deer! you should prolly post a picture of that mount for us iowan's

Should work fine - depends a lot on the lay of the land, foliage density, etc.
Mr. Buckhollow can u buy these through you on the interweb? from over by the Mississippi.

Post Script: Your droptine you shot way back when is amazing I remember the year you shot him I was just a young spud awesome deer! you should prolly post a picture of that mount for us iowan's

You can call or message me to arrange a sale but I dont have a fancy website to order from - i am just a family owned local store.

Thank you for the kind words on my deer, I probably should dig up some old pictures and tell that story again - lots on here now were not members back then in 2002.

Top Bottom