Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Displaying sheds with mount- ideas?

IowaBowHunter1983

Staff member
Curious what y'all have done for displaying sheds with/by/near shoulder mount. Got sheds off two different deer I should be getting back shortly from last year. Be neat to have sheds by mounts

Are you wanting them in an upright "mounted" position to show the progression from one year to the next? I'd personally tie the previous sheds to a piece of string or something and hang them right below the mount. That way you can still hold them. Not really a displayed setup, but they would be right there with the deer.

Same here. I’m not very creative but I have some
Camo String I hang off the rack. Interesting to hear what anyone with creativity exceeding a rock does (about my level).

Could use shed beds on both sides of mount, you can tilt them so they are in upright position. I found shed straps on you tube which is basically a leather strap that interwinds with the brow tine easy on and easy off, look it up, I have been trying to find the seller or site for them but cant any help?

This is what I came up with on this one. I was thinking I may add a sweet trail cam pic on the vertical face of the shelf.

I have one more deer at the taxidermist that I also have sheds off of that I will do somthing different with.
af2ad6988ded3786f62e2c6a7af808ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I really like that pose. I’m always struggling with picking something different. That may be the next one. What form and pose is that?

Great looking deer!

This is what I came up with on this one. I was thinking I may add a sweet trail cam pic on the vertical face of the shelf.

I have one more deer at the taxidermist that I also have sheds off of that I will do somthing different with.
af2ad6988ded3786f62e2c6a7af808ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks nice. Add trail cam pic and harvest photo!

Top Bottom